So since Parrish is a supernatural, and after I saw that trailer, I read up about mythical creatures immune to fire and a lot of stuff came up but one of the more popular and one that i think might work is a Phoenix
They can live to be thousands of years old and still appear incredibly young
They were wise, intelligent beasts
And if they died they would be consumed by flames
Only to be reborn from the ashes
They were hella fine creatures too
*muffled rap music plays in the distance*
Jordan Kyle of the House Parrish, the First of His Name, the Unburnt, Prince Of Beacon, Keeper of the Pretty Eyes, Deputy of the Sheriff’s Department, and Opener of Doors
Hi there. I am sorry I don’t have any links if thats what you wanted.
The movie is being shown in some places. Their facebook page is constantly updating about the theater location. If you are like me and the movie isn’t showing anywhere near you, but you don’t want to wait for the bluray well DVD it is.
Tumblr doesn’t appreciate Buffy enough
omfg…twice and i didn’t even fucking notice the second
HERMIONE HELPS YOU - Moodboard Psd One
Character moodboards are really trendy right now, and I know many people aren’t quite sure how to make the layouts, so here’s a psd template to help! All sections should be clearly labeled and easy to understand. Please note that this is a base; all colors, fonts, and sections are completely customizable. In fact, it’ll look so much better if you change it around to match your character. So do whatever you want with it. Here is an example of a completed moodboard.
No credit is necessary, but a like or reblog is certainly appreciated. Please don’t repost, redistribute, or claim as your own. Feel free to message me if you have any questions. Also, thanks to icarus-writes and asheathes for inspiration.
A mini-tutorial is under the cut. Please read this first before asking any questions.
First off—basic resources:
- Examples of moodboards: [x] [x] [x] [x]
- Picture blogs: [x] [x] [x] [x]
- Typography tutorials: [x] [x] [x]
This will make much more sense if you have the psd open, so make sure that’s open first. I will be going through the psd from bottom to top.
- Background/base layer - This is pretty self-explanatory. You can keep the background as is or change the color.
- Character name layer - Once again, self explanatory. I recommend changing the font to one that matches your character. For example, in my moodboard, I used a cursive font.
- Next is a divider layer. I would leave those alone unless you’re moving things around.
- Section 1: Colors - Okay, open up the group. You should see six circle layers and six text layers. To change the color of a circle layer, select the layer and then click on the shape tool. You should see a button on the top that says fill; click on it. There you will find a drop down list of colors. Select the color picker on top-right hand corner and bam. You have all the colors of the rainbow to choose from. Once you’ve chosen your color scheme, go to the text layers and give all the colors names. Good places to find color schemes: [x] [x] [x]
- Section 2: Quotes - Select the layer that says “quote here” and type in your quote. Again, I recommend changing the font and color to match your character. Go crazy with typography.
- Section 3: Style - Here’s where it gets a little tricky. Don’t worry, just a little. The dimensions of the shapes, as stated in the psd are 67x111. After you have resized the picture for polygon one, paste it in a layer directly above it. It must be the layer after it or else this won’t work. Next, carefully place the picture over the polygorn. Make sure that layer is still selected, and then press on the dropdown “layers” button at the top (right between “image” and “type”) and then click on “Create clipping mask”. Voila. Repeat this process for the next two images, and remember the picture layers go right on top of the shapes.
- Section 4: Portraits - Okay, for this layer, you have the option between frame textures or polaroid textures. Hit the little eye button next to the layer to hide whichever option you’re not using. The dimensions of each picture are stated in the psd.
- And now, once again, you have a choice. The template has two options for section 5—a patterns section or a symbols section. Be sure to hide whichever option you aren’t using with the eye button again.
- Section 5: Symbols - You can find these easily off of google images. Minimalist posters are also a great place to look.
- Section 5: Patterns - Here's a pattern blog, and here's another. Also, try google or colourlovers.
- Section 6: Mood - Links to picture blogs are shown above. Try to think of your character’s interests, quirks, emotions, etc. for inspiration on what to pick.
That’s it! If you still have questions after reading this, message me (preferably off anon).
THERE’S BEEN AN INCIDENT AND THE PRESIDENT’S SON (WHO IS SO VERY LOVED BY THE PUBLIC) NEEDS TO BE MOVED NOW
[movie narrator voice] IN A WORLD WHERE THE LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD’S ONLY WEAKNESS ISHIS QUICK-TO-DODGE-SECURITY- ENTHUSIASTIC-FRESHLY-GRADUATED-FROM-COLLEGE SON, THE COUNTRY IS ON EDGE WHEN THE FIRST SON DISAPPEARS. THE RANSOM DEMAND IS HIGH BUT THE STAKES ARE CLEAR THE KIDNAPPERS MEAN TO SEND A MESSAGE AND DON’T PLAN ON RETURNING HIM ALIVE. THE ONE FORMER SECRET SERVICE AGENT WHO QUIT HIS JOB MONTHS AGO BECAUSE HE WAS AFRAID OF GETTING TOO CLOSE TO HIS CHARGE NOW IS DETERMINED TO BRING HIM BACK
[dramatic fade to black, the music swells and then fades, and then the only sound is the slick slide of leather over skin]
OMIGOD GIVE IT TO ME, NAOOOOOOO